2/13/2007

Bryce Mead slated to race the Tour of California!


> Friends, and Family.
>
> Greetings, many of you by now know that I have sign a Pro
> contract with Jelly Belly Pro Cycling Team.
> www.jellybellycycling.com
> Two weeks ago I left for our first training camp, and during
> that time I was selected for the biggest race in U.S. Tour of
> California, which starts this coming Sunday Feb 18-25.
> www.tourofcalifornia.com
> This race will be on T.V. The Versus channel (once called
> OLN) will be airing the coverage at night Feb 18-25 check your
> local listings. You can also follow the race live online @
> www.cyclingnews.com.

This race will have teams like Discovery
> Channel and CSC there, along with Jelly Belly.
> I do have free samples of Jelly Belly's at the shop so come in
> and get a taste. I also will have the new Sport Bean's in the
> shop for when you need a little extra boost during your workouts.
>
> Thanks for your continued support.
> Bryce Mead
>
>
>
>
>
>
>